Guarantee and Policies
Better Business Bureau
Commerce on the Internet is currently an unregulated marketplace, making it difficult for customers to recognize legitimate online offers. The Better Business Bureau has a 90-year history of public trust, self-regulation and credibility. One of the most widely known and respected trademarks in the fair marketplace has established BBBOnLine, to help the successful growth of ethical online commercial activity. BBBOnLine gives customers the opportunity to quickly distinguish reliable businesses from fly-by-night companies. TJL Enterprises is a member of the California Chapter of the Better Business Bureau and maintains an “A+” rating.
Our formula will work or your money back…it’s that simple. Our company promises that you will see a dramatic improvement, if not virtual elimination, of your child’s symptoms from gas, bloating or hiccups.
We fully guarantee your satisfaction…and that of your child! Tummy Calm homeopathic medicine is natural and safe, so you can use it with confidence.
Please note that our guarantee applies to purchases made on this site. If you purchased Tummy Calm through another retailers such as CVS, Walgreens or Amazon.com, please check with them concerning their return policy. If your retailer does not have a return policy we will refund your money as if you had purchased directly from us.
Our 30-Day Return Policy
We are very confident that our breakthrough product will meet and surpass your expectations. Our 30-day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase and make sure you have the best remedy on hand. While returns are quite rare, we do recognize that our product may not be perfect for each and every child, as much as we would like to be able to help all those in need. Nonetheless, we are very thankful for the tremendous difference we are able to provide for most families. We continue to strive towards 100% satisfaction.
Our customer service department is available to help with customized suggestions, which can often make all the difference. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us, if you do not experience immediate satisfaction. Our contact number is 800-321-CALM between the hours of 8am-5pm PST. If you want our help, we are here for you.
If for any reason you are simply not satisfied, you can return any purchase (opened or unopened) within 30 days of the date of purchase (with a copy of the receipt only if not purchased directly from us) for a refund of the full product price (less shipping and handling). No questions asked…truly. It’s that simple.
Our Returns Process
No Return Authorization Number is needed. Once we receive your returned item within 30 days of shipment, your refund will be processed immediately. We recommend that you do insure any returns. Do not return to the address on the original packaging. Please send returns to the following address:
5353 E. 2nd Street, Suite 208
Long Beach, CA 90803
Contact our customer service department for any questions regarding returns.
Shipment within the Continental United States:
- We use Amazon’s Fulfillment Services to ship throughout the US. We offer three levels of shipping:
- Standard (3-5 days)
- Expedited (2-3 days)
- Priority (1-2 days)
- All times are given in business days. Please be aware our freight carrier does not deliver on weekends.
- Our shipping cut-off is 11:30 a.m. EST. We do not ship on weekends or holidays. Once your order is shipped, it cannot be changed or cancelled.
- Orders cannot be changed or cancelled after shipping cutoff.
- Tracking information may not be available until your order is close to delivery.
- Orders may ship from different Amazon warehouses throughout the US, depending on your location. If your order contains multiple items, you may receive the order in multiple shipments, as different items may ship from different locations. Your order will arrive in an Amazon carton.
- APO, FPO, and PO boxes, as well as orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, must use the “Standard” shipping method.