Official Video Contest Rules
I. General Description
Tummy Calm (dba TJL Enterprises Inc) the sponsor ("Sponsor") of this contest seeks submission by customers of their home videos showing the success of Tummy Calm in providing soothing relief of baby’s digestive discomfort. Each winning entry will be awarded one (1) $2,500 grand prize, along with having their video featured on The Tummy Calm Website and perhaps in other media.
- Persons wishing to enter should send as many different home videos as they wish to TJL Enterprises Inc, 156 Granada Ave., Long Beach, CA 90803. Submissions sent by email will also be accepted.
- Entrants should include their return address and telephone number.
- All submissions shall become the sole property of the Sponsor and may be used in any manner in all media. Video submissions will not be returned. The Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, mutilated, misdirected, postage due or stolen tapes under any circumstances. Please keep a copy of your submission.
- You can send us a link to a placement on your favorite video site (e.g. youtube.com, video.google.com, myspace.com, vimeo.com, etc), encoded video file (e.g. AVI, MPEG, etc) or mini-DV tape or DVD. You may enter the contest using compressed video but if you win a prize we will need you to provide us with the highest quality source available.
- Sponsor reserves the right to edit and/or alter any submission.
- Sponsor’s decisions regarding all contest matters are final and not able to be appealed. All submissions are subject to the terms of these rules and all entrants agree to be bound by these rules and Sponsor’s decisions. Sponsor reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Employees of Tummy Calm, (dba TJL Enterprises Inc), and anyone involved in the production, or administration of the contest, as well as immediate family / same household members of anyone so employed or engaged are not eligible for prize awards.
- Contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older.
- Sponsor reserves the right to at any time implement new eligibility criteria and/or modify existing eligibility criteria, including, without limitation, geographical and age restrictions.
- Entrant whose video wins must sign a Release and Indemnity in the form presented attesting, among other things, to the fact that they are the rightful owners of the submitted video and that the video may be submitted and broadcast, and ownership transferred to Sponsor, without obtaining permission from or making any payment to any third party. All persons appearing in the video must sign consent forms and/or releases (which shall, among other things, grant to Sponsor the right to use such person’s name, voice and likeness) before the submission can be eligible for prize awards. A custodial parent or legal guardian must sign the consent/release form for minors. Failure to provide requested releases and/or consents will result in disqualification of entrant. These release and/or consent forms will be provided by the Sponsor. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the submission of a videotape constitutes the submitter’s permission to use the videotape (and the name, voice and likeness of the submitter and all persons appearing in the videotape) in and in connection with the program and all exploitations thereof, including, without limitation, advertising and promotion, in all media, and, further, constitutes the submitter’s representation that all necessary consents and permissions therefore have been obtained.
- Each submission must be solely the original work of entrant.
- Each entrant represents that his/her submission does not infringe on any third party’s copyrighted material, trademark or other intellectual property rights.
- By submitting their videotape each entrant agrees to release, discharge, defend and hold harmless Tummy Calm (dba TJL Enterprises Inc) from and against any claim, expense or liability arising from or related to submission or exploitation of the entry, participation in this contest (or any related sweepstakes), featuring on the Tummy Calm Website and perhaps in other media, and/or acceptance or use of any prize.
- Each entrant agrees that his/her participation and submission shall be governed by and construed under and in accordance with the laws of the State of California applicable to contracts entered into and wholly performed therein. Each entrant consents and agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of the State of California.
- No purchase necessary.
IV. Judging Criteria
1. Videos will be judged on the basis of their believability and effectiveness of the product “Tummy Calm” in providing soothing relief of baby’s digestive discomfort. An example might show a baby crying or screaming, being given the proper dosage of “Tummy Calm” according to package instructions, and then continuing to film the video to see how the baby calms down and possibly even falls asleep.
- Each prize winner will be awarded one (1) $2,500 grand prize, along with a chance of seeing their video featured on the Tummy Calm website and perhaps other media. The second and third prize winners will each receive five (5) bottles of “Tummy Calm Homeopathic Medicine.”
- Prizes will be awarded to the person(s) submitting the videotape, provided they certify and establish to Sponsor’s satisfaction that they are the owner(s) of the videotape and further provided that they have complied with the official rules and sign all necessary forms as determined by Sponsor.
- Winners of any prize are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes.
- Contest winners must sign all consent forms, general releases and other documentation in the form provided by Sponsor or be eliminated from consideration and made ineligible to win any prize. Releases will include, among other things, a statement that the videos are the exclusive property of the entrant(s) and that the events purported to be spontaneous were in fact spontaneous and not staged or manipulated to show a desired result.
- Releases must be obtained from all identifiable persons depicted in videos. Parent or guardian must sign the consent/release form for minors.
For more information, call (877) 321-CALM, or write us at TJL Enterprises Inc, 156 Granada Ave., Long Beach, CA 90803.